Sunday, September 6, 2009

THE LIE BEHIND THE BADGE

THE LIE BEHIND THE BADGE

I’m sure many would like for me to keep silent! To stop voicing the horrible truth behind the badge!!! I know I have ruffled many feathers but I refuse to keep silent.

Many officers all over the United States and I am sure through out the country continued to abuse there power!!!

From Racial Profiling, to Police Brutality, and Domestic Violence this abuse of power is a serious matter within all Police Departments.

Many have hidden behind the badge, many feel they are justifiable for the pain they have inflicted on so many innocent people. I happen to be one of them!

For years, others would hide the truth and continue to hide what really happened but the abuse of the past is shining through the dark hole of sorrow and despair.

You can not hide, you can not lie. The truth does come out.

God bless

Rosa Torres-Sadler

No comments:

Post a Comment